THE OXFORD DOWN SHEEP BREEDERS' ASSOCIATION
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- communication with membership and organisations;
- attend and minute Council meetings and AGM;
- book-keeping and preparation of annual accounts;
- produce newsletters;
- respond to inquiries.
- good communication and organisational skills;
- attention to detail;
- computer literate;
- an understanding of the sheep sector would be beneficial;
The position is available on a part-time, self-employed basis.
A full job description is available from
or for an informal discussion please contact Julie Caulfield on (07527) 991776